2 April 2013

Keep-on..Keeping-on..

How's everybody's Easter Holiday or arh.. i should say weekend.. ((*.~)) 
Am keeping-on.. just i have mentioned earlier and here i mused ..

As for me, finally i get my head off those office work rush.. especially for some assignment that i have to clear for Boss and having the dead-line close on 28 April .. oh gosh plus with those month end task such as pay-roll and holiday breaks; for a moment i think i didn't get to "breath" enough.. whew... 

Now 1st April; new task is on my desk; that is gonna be busy with some accounting matters for those tax submission purpose. Oh, in case one might just wonder what am i doing and have not gotten to "browse-me" up in the "a little of me aka about" section here.. i am working as a secretary with a "all-rounded" task that includes accounts and also HR!  Well, probably i am engaged in a small-medium local company, else i would just simply gets to do only what my employment duties require.

Alright with great opportune that i could get my "breather", another completion of beading piece here to share.. 

To my surprise; I find the colors and result very pretty and soft; much like a piece of lace; coz i was almost at daze matching up colors of those beads from my stash/keeps.. 

Do keep me post if you do like and wanna .. ((.^))

Have a bountiful week ahead .. till then ..
GOD Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment